I'm a markup professional located in Hamburg, Germany. My main job is heading the research & development department of the State and University Library Hamburg, the largest academic library in Hamburg and central lending library for the University of Hamburg and the city's other higher education institutions. I also offer consulting and training as a side project (see below).
- SchXslt is a modern XSLT-based ISO Schematron processor, SchXslt2 is it's successor.
- Schematron Schematron is a Schematron schema that uses a parser to check XPath expressions in a Schematron schema.
Consulting & Training
With 10+ years of experience working with markup technologies in academia, I offer consulting and training aside from my main job.
- training in XSLT, ISO Schematron, RELAX NG, TEI ODD Customization
- setup & management of XML first and XML last workflows
- use of XML and other markup technologies
The best way to contact me is by email, encrypted with my public key if required. You also find me on SourceHut and LinkedIn.